If it has to do with
- Stress Management
- Curbing Your Sugar or 3pm Caffeine Addiction
- Getting Much Needed Sleep (we all need more)
- Subduing Your Inner Super Woman
I can help!
Let’s start here (check all that apply):
- My life is too hectic and the demands of my job and/or family are driving me insane.
- I can’t remember the last time I got 7, let alone 8 full hours of restorative sleep. I’m exhausted.
- By the time 3:00pm rolls around, I’m grabbing a snack of left-over birthday cake, Peanut M&M’s and/or stopping for a Grande Mocha Frappuccino just to make it through the afternoon.
- I say “YES” when I really want to say “NO”…I hate to disappoint.
- I know I need to start eating cleaner, healthier foods but who has time to plan for that?
GOOD NEWS, my friend!
If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot.
Hi, I’m Linda Finigan and it’s my goal to help co-create a completely personalized action plan based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health and wellness.
As an Integrative Health & Wellness coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands. But don’t worry, when you work with me, you’re never left to figure things out on your own, we’re a team!
On a Personal Note…
I’ve been where you are. I was raising 3 boys, working a 60 hour work week which included traveling across the country on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis, going through a divorce after 23 years of marriage, a member of the baseball and football boosters, yadda, yadda, yadda – you recognize me; The Super Woman who can do it all!
Until I couldn’t.
In 2007 I collapsed from sheer exhaustion. My Dr told me if I didn’t change my lifestyle and/or job, I was going to have a nervous breakdown. Being the Type A individual I was, I did what any driven Super Woman would do…I got a new doctor. Fast forward 8 years to 2015 when my fiancé watched me collapse, yet again, on the living room floor. Seeing the fear in his face, the unadulterated concern for my well-being was all I needed to shake me awake and realize I had to stop the madness.
My mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance your well-being, and your life. I think it’s crazy that the pervasive belief of our society is that burnout is the price we must pay for success; it’s delusional. In constant motion is not how are bodies are designed to be. Sometimes, taking a deep breath and just being is exactly what we need. When we prioritize our well-being, our health, our relationships and our quality of life is dramatically improved. I want you to reclaim your life and move from merely doing and surviving to thriving.
A Few Random Facts About Me.
- In 2016 I married my husband, Gary, in our backyard with all of our children, grandchildren, family and friends present. He’s my best friend, soul mate and biggest supporter and without him I wouldn’t be where I am today.
- I’ve been married 3 times. What can I say, I’m a hopeless romantic. And yes, the 3rd time actually IS a charm!
- Once while working in West Monroe, Louisiana, I stopped to have my picture taken in front of the Duck Dynasty Warehouse – why? I have no idea.
- I once got lost driving in the mountains of Colorado and refused to stop for directions. I drove for over 3 hours before giving in.
- I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and where you are in life, right now is exactly where you’re supposed to be.
My Unusual Business Launch Story
In 2015, after collapsing in my living room, I realized I needed to take my health and wellness much more seriously than ever before. I knew that I was only given one body and if I didn’t start paying more attention to my health, it could be taken away from me at any time. After 14 years of Corporate Sales and Management, I resigned my position as Director of Sales and enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to get my coaching certification. I was determined to learn to pinpoint stress triggers and find healthy ways to manage that stress. I am passionate about helping other ‘Super Woman’ like myself, find and live a balanced and fulfilled life by living the 90/10 rule. 90% of the time I eat a healthy, nourishing diet, get some exercise and practice yoga and/or meditate. 10% of the time I eat a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Urban Bourbon ice cream…OMG, have you tried it?? It’s amazing! Life is all about balance.